For Softer, Glowing Skin brush your body with this Body Brush before entering the shower to remove dead cells that are on the skin's surface.
Dry brushing promotes blood circulation, cell regeneration, and internal detoxification which aids in cellulite reduction. As a result, the overall texture and tone of the skin improves and circulation also increases to the outer layers of the skin. You'll be hooked!
- Stimulates blood flow and circulation
- Reduces cellulite
- Unplugs pores
- Exfoliation and removal of dead skin cells
- Anti-aging through cell regeneration
- Polishes skin
- Brush your body before you shower or bathe, preferably in the morning.
- Start at your feet and always brush toward your heart. Use brisk circular motions or long, even strokes.
- Brush all the way up your legs, buttocks, and back. Then in a circular motion at your abdomen.
- Brush lightly on sensitive areas like breasts and more firmly on areas like soles of the feet.
- When you reach your arms, begin at your fingers and brush up your arms, toward your heart. Brush your shoulders and chest down, always toward your heart.
- Avoid brushing anywhere the skin is broken.
- Finish by taking a shower
- Pat dry and massage pure plant oils into your skin such as those found in MOLO Body Oil.