CLEANS. DETOXIFIES. EXFOLIATES.
Most commercial soaps can strip skin of natural oils causing dryness and irritation. However,"Alata Samina" as it's called in the Ghanaian Twi language, is a detoxifying and moisturizing liquid body soap with natural antibacterial properties. Made with 100% natural ingredients and naturally fragrance-free, making it ideal for sensitive skin. Despite its strength, black soap is gentle enough to use on your face, hands, hair and body. 8 oz
The benefits of Ghanaian Black Soap is in its combination of ingredients:
- plantain bark, which contains iron, as well as vitamins A and E
- cocoa pods
- shea butter
- coconut oil
- palm tree leaf derivatives, including palm kernel oil and palm oil
- Alleviates Acne
- Calms Eczema & other forms of Skin Dermatitis
- Evens Skin Tone
- Lightens Dark Spots
- Excess Oil Build-up
- Removes Make-up
HOW TO USE
- Lather liquid on skin, for best results lather onto Exfoliating Mitts
- Leave on skin 1-3 minutes before rinsing off
MOLO Beauty Insider Tip:
- For a daily detox mask, lather bar onto hand, apply lather to face, and leave on as mask for about 5 minutes 1-2 times a week.
Keep those brushes clean! Natural antibacterial properties make our 𝙇𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙤𝙖𝙥 an excellent alternative to chemical-laden Make-up Brush cleansers. In fact, it may actually remove more bacteria than chemical 🚫cleansers do.
In a study conducted at the University of Ibadan - Ibadan, Nigeria 🇳🇬 found the product effective for 7 types of fungus — this includes the common Candida albicans yeast. This strain of fungus can cause an infection in your skin.
100% Natural.No Parabens.No Preservatives.
I love all three products. The liquid black soap helps my face, even after my first use. Have a few more days left. Most of all I stay moisturized all day. Great products!!!
Sometimes Injust need to wash my face, and I love the liquid black soap for this. My face always feels refreshed after washing with the detox soap. A great addition to my MOLO beauty regiment.