MOLO Body Glo should be the key ingredient in your natural skin-care regimen for soft and supple skin. Gently massaging this scrub with essential oils against the skin will create the needed friction to facilitate exfoliation.
The sugar removes dirt, unclogs pores, and draws moisture from the environment into your skin -- hydrating and aiding in retaining moisture. The aromatic essential oils makes your skin more vibrant and youthful, allowing for easy absorption of a skin moisturizer such as MOLO Body Oil or MOLO Shea Butter.
- Helps maintain the perfect oil balance
- Provides healthy and radiant glow
- Natural anti-aging effect
- Removes damaged or dead skin cells
- Minimizes blackheads, blemishes, breakouts and acne
- Organic Cane Sugar
- Plant Based MOLO Oil Blend
- Plant Based MOLO Essential Oil Blend: Lavender, Eucalyptus, & Mint
HOW TO USE
- To exfoliate, thoroughly wet and soften body with warm water
- Wet and lather Exfoliating Mitts (sold separately) with Ghanaian Detox Black Soap Bar
- Gently massage MOLO Body Glo in a circular motion to desired area(s) then rinse, repeat as needed
- Pat dry and massage pure plant oils such as MOLO Body Oil into your skin for ultimate smoothness and moisture
100% Natural.No Parabens.No Preservatives.
No words can't actually express how happy I'm with the MOLO Products. This is actually my 2nd order and I am very please and satisfy for the customer service and the products. I have a very dry and sensitive skin and have been struggling a lot to find the perfect products for my skin. I believe I started using MOLO Products sometimes in June and til today they're the essential part of my skincare regimen.
PS: The MOLO Travel Set is absolutely amazing... Thank You!!!
My skin feels clean and not dry the Body Glo Scrub I love these Molo Products the smell is awesome.
I pay $120 for sugar scrubs at the spa, so I’m glad to be able to use a product made with care and ❤️...The smell is just tantalizing and invigorates the senses.
I used the scrub and the oil and loved them both. I love the way the scrub melts down, the grains are more refined/subtle and not large, hard, rocky like other scrubs I've used.