- Frankincense: can reduce signs of aging, repair and regenerate skin cells, which reduces the appearance of aging and scarring
- Myrrh: can reduce inflammation and the appearance of wrinkles
- Shea Butter:
- Moisturizes Dry Skin
- Treats Acne And Blemishes
- Reduces Skin Inflammation
- Anti-Aging And Anti-Free Radical Agent
- Provides Relief To Itchy And Peeling Skin
- Restores The Elasticity Of The Skin
- Reduce Razor Irritation And Bumps
- Reduces Stretch Marks
- Natural Sunscreen Protection Factor (SPF) ~6 or less
HOW TO USE
MOLO Shea Butter remains solid at room temperature and melts into the skin when it comes in contact with body heat. Take desired amount into palm of hand then rub both hands together to heat, making spreadable. Then apply to desired area(s). This can be layered over MOLO Body Oil for added moisture.
100% Natural.No Parabens.No Preservatives.
*For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Love the oil and shea butter! My skin never felt better! I’m hooked! Please make the oil in a larger size!!!
The Shea Butter is the PERFECT sunscreen for melanated skin! Even after the water I am still well moisturized and no sun rash or burn. I have also used on my twist outs and left my hair soft, with a nice shine.